Friday, February 13, 2009

Laura Packer Ferrell

My Aunt Laura passed away on February 6, 2009. We went to her funeral on Tuesday. Her obituary was not published online so I made this copy from the newspaper. It did not turn out very well, but if you click on it you can read it.

Aunt Laura was a wonderful lady. I have fond memories of going to her home. We lived in California and did not come to Ogden very often, but I still remember her house on Kiesel Ave. in Ogden with all of the cousins. Then when we moved to Utah we liked going to her house near the D Events Center.

She had a large, beautiful yard where we enjoyed parties with her family and the extended family. In fact, a family reunion at her house was where I last saw my mother. I was able to visit Aunt Laura twice this fall. I cherish the time I spent with her. Thanks Linda, for that opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment